The Cavalier Maui 155 is a lifestyle sedan with Asian-themed tropical graphic styling and design elements that are intended to appeal to young women. Its 2.2-liter Ecotec four-cylinder engine develops 155 hp and is coupled with an electronically controlled automatic transmission.
"The vehicle was designed to capture the attention of young, confident, fashion-savvy consumers who have a love for a carefree, exotic, tropical lifestyle," said Jin Heyjung, industrial designer, Delphi Automotive Systems. "The car 'screams' individualism, not only about the physical vehicle, but about the driver."
Unique body elements include a RK Sport tuner-theme body kit, which includes a front fascia, rear fascia, body side moldings, performance hood and functional rear spoiler. The suspension features coilover shocks from Mantapart and a RK Sport stainless steel exhaust system with three-inch tip.
The Maui 155 rolls on 18-inch x 7.5-inch Focal F-5 chrome wheels and 18-inch ZR rated Toyo Tires, and features a GM Performance Parts brake upgrade package developed by Stainless Steel Brake Corp.
The exterior is coated in Nippon Jin Jade Green glass bead paint, a shade of minty green with gold metallic flecks. A tropical, Asian-inspired floral design in Nippon charcoal gray is scattered about the hood and sides. The Delphi interior also carries a tropical floral graphic theme in shades of blue and green over a cream background. Blue and green tweed interior panels flank the floral interior seat fabric. Door trim inserts also carry the tropical graphics. Gray and green vinyl inserts on the interior doors pick up on the exterior colors, using a Nippon body color paint with recycled rubber for added texture. The instrument panel bezel, steering wheel, airbag cover and console trim are body colored. Tinted green headlamps, taillamps and side running lamp lenses complete the colorful package.
* Cavalier sedan with front wheel drive
* 2.2-liter Ecotec engine that achieves 155 hp
* Audio system by Eclipse
* Unique RK Sport front fascia, rear fascia, body side moldings, performance hood and functional rear spoiler
* 18-inch x 7.5-inch Focal F-5 chrome wheels
* 18-inch ZR rated Toyo Proxes T1-S Tires
* GM Performance Parts brake upgrade package by Stainless Steel Corp.
* Asian-themed tropical graphic styling and design elements
* Green and blue interior with tropical leaf motif
* Tinted green headlamps, taillamps and side running lamp lenses