Engine On Dyno Testing To See What Kind Of Hp We Get
Dart SHP 372
1. With minimal jet changes, the Street Avenger 770 performed flawlessly. It's a steal, too, at $449.
2. To expel the exhaust, we strapped on a set of 13/4-inch diameter hooker headers with 18-inch collectors.
3. The Comp two-piece timing cover allows for easy cam swaps. Inside sits a Comp double-roller timing chain, gears, and a 230/236 Comp hydraulic flat-tappet cam.
4. Dart supplies everything in its top-end kit, including its dual-plane manifold, which helps to produces great bottom-end torque for everyday drivers.
5. Our Dart 180cc Iron Eagle heads are a bargain. They come fully assembled with springs (we ordered dual springs), head gaskets, and head bolts. View Related Article